H.I.G. Capital announces sale of ICG Group to SPIE Group

SPIE Operations, the France based engineering group providing multi-technical services in the areas of energy and communications, has acquired a 92% stake in Infratechcomcross Holding GmbH (ta ICG Group), the Germany based turnkey service provider for telecommunication infrastructure, from H.I.G Capital Partners, the international private equity and alternative assets investment firm, while the remaining 8% shareholding will be retained by the current management team.

Hive has raised EUR 12m Series A funding

Hive Computing Services SA, the Switzerland based company, that provides secure and sustainable cloud storage and computing for individuals and …

Read More →

UBS and Apollo complete carveout of former Credit Suisse business

Apollo Global Management LLC, the US based global alternative investment manager firm, has purchased USD 8b worth of senior secured …

Read More →

Svalner and Alder to merge

Svalner Skatt & Transaktion Kommanditbolag, the Sweden based independent advisory in the area of tax and financial transactions, and Alder …

Read More →

Element has raised EUR 50m

ELEMENT Insurance AG, the Germany based insurance startup offering white-label insurance products, has raised EUR 50m in a funding round …

Read More →

Marlin to complete majority growth investment in TIS

Marlin Equity Partners Limited, the UK based global private equity firm, has made a majority growth investment in TIS Treasury …

Read More →

CVC funds invest in Monbake Group

CVC Capital Partners Limited, the Luxemburg and UK based private equity firm, has acquired a 100% stake in Monbake Group, …

Read More →
close-link
close-link