See below for the most read articles from our DACH newsletter, covering Private Equity, Venture Capital and M&A across the region.
- capiton acquires majority stake in Kutterer Mauer AG
- Deutsche Beteiligungs AG invests in Dantherm Group
- Waterland’s Enreach enters into partnership with cloud software provider DSD Europe
- Haspa BGM is taking a majority stake in HANSA
- Vitruvian Partners to acquire Fotona Holdings from AGIC Capital
Subscribe to our weekly DACH Newsletter to keep up to date with the latest developments
Valu8, founded in 2011, is a primary research tool for company data in Europe focused on the Private Equity and M&A industries, enabling our clients to accelerate their deal-making process from origination to execution. We have developed our platform with active client feedback and strive to have a proactive approach to serve our customers’ needs.
Trial Valu8 to access our database of over 70,000,000 European companies.